First Motors delivers vehicles to rental companies
Manama, December 18, 2011
First Motors, the sole distributors for Hyundai and a subsidiary of Al Zayani Investments (AZI) recently handed over more than 300 Hyundais to two of Bahrain's leading car rental companies, Oscar and Gulf Rent a Car.
The fleet deal came in line with First Motors direction to providing smart solutions to their partners, a statement from the company said.
First Motors supplied Oscar and Gulf Rent a Car with Hyundai's that ranged from the Accent, Azera to the luxurious Genesis and Centennial.
"Hyundai has come a long way in the past few years and managed to build an excellent reputation in the automobile industry globally to be now rated as the sixth largest car manufacturer in the world," said First Motors general manager, Raed Muti.
First Motors is fully committed to demonstrating to the Bahrain market that Hyundai is the brand that represents unique value for money without compromise. Their confidence in Hyundai is demonstrated through their lifetime warranty that is offered on the entire range of Hyundai passenger and commercial vehicles. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours