New Mitsubishi showroom opens in Bahrain
Manama, December 21, 2011
Zayani Motors, exclusive dealers for Mitsubishi in Bahrain, has opened a new BD4 million ($10.6 million) showroom for Mitsubishi Fuso trucks.
The facility is Ma'ameer is dedicated to exclusively selling Fuso heavy duty trucks, busses and forklifts.
The opening ceremony was attended by Al Zayani Investments chairman Hamid Al Zayani, Zayani Motors managing director Nawaf Al Zayani, Mitsubishi Fuso president and chief executive officer Dr Albert Kirchmann and its sales and service international vice-president Kai-Uwe Seidenfuss.
Other guests included Mitsubishi Fuso officials, fleet customers and media representatives. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success