Bin Hindi to set up new Kia showroom
Manama, January 9, 2012
Bahrain-based A A Bin Hindi has signed a contract with Muharraq Club to set up a new Kia showroom and Enaya service station in Arad.
The new showroom adds to the existing Kia showroom in Khamis area and creates greater convenience to Kia customers. It marks an important next step for the Kia brand in Bahrain.
The showroom promises to upgrade the customer delight to a newer, higher level.
'The addition of these new Kia showroom and Enaya service station here are a significant step forward to bring us closer to our valued customers in this region,' A A Bin Hindi president and chief executive Ahmed Bin Hindi said.
'This is a fulfilment of our corporate philosophy of 'customer satisfaction no 1'.
'It is the guiding philosophy that continues to motivate and urge us to even greater standards of customer satisfaction.'
A A Bin Hindi also signed a contract for Kia and Enoc Motor Oils to sponsor basketball and volleyball teams during the sports year 2011/2012.
Both agreements were signed by Muharraq Club chairman Shaikh Ahmed bin Ali Al Khalifa and A A Bin Hindi Group chairman Abdulla Ahmed Bin Hindi in the presence of club officials and the company's top management.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service