Bin Hindi to set up new Kia showroom
Manama, January 9, 2012
Bahrain-based A A Bin Hindi has signed a contract with Muharraq Club to set up a new Kia showroom and Enaya service station in Arad.
The new showroom adds to the existing Kia showroom in Khamis area and creates greater convenience to Kia customers. It marks an important next step for the Kia brand in Bahrain.
The showroom promises to upgrade the customer delight to a newer, higher level.
'The addition of these new Kia showroom and Enaya service station here are a significant step forward to bring us closer to our valued customers in this region,' A A Bin Hindi president and chief executive Ahmed Bin Hindi said.
'This is a fulfilment of our corporate philosophy of 'customer satisfaction no 1'.
'It is the guiding philosophy that continues to motivate and urge us to even greater standards of customer satisfaction.'
A A Bin Hindi also signed a contract for Kia and Enoc Motor Oils to sponsor basketball and volleyball teams during the sports year 2011/2012.
Both agreements were signed by Muharraq Club chairman Shaikh Ahmed bin Ali Al Khalifa and A A Bin Hindi Group chairman Abdulla Ahmed Bin Hindi in the presence of club officials and the company's top management.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June