Audi to premiere the new Q3 at Qatar show
Doha, January 17, 2012
German automaker Audi will premiere the new Audi Q3 as well as the legendary Le Mans race car - the Audi R18 TDI at next week’s Qatar Motor Show.
The Qatar Motor Show is being held at the Doha Exhibition Centre in West Bay from January 25 to 28.
“The Audi R18 TDI sets the tone for what’s to come at Qatar Motor Show,” said Jeff Mannering, managing director of Audi Middle East.
“The competence in ultra lightweight design, engine technology and connectivity solutions that come from motorsport translate directly into our production vehicles, including every model that you will see on the stand at the Qatar Motor Show. We have four exciting regional premieres in store for our visitors.”
The much awaited Audi Q3, which made its regional debut at Dubai Motor Show in November, is the brand’s smallest SUV yet and will be available in Audi showrooms across the Middle East from the second quarter of 2012. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain