Emirates NBD ties up with Hyundai for DSF
Dubai, January 17, 2012
Emirates NBD has joined hands with Juma Al Majid, the UAE distributor of Hyundai, to launch a special promotion for its customers during the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
Under this, the duo will offer customers a flat rate of 2.50 per cent (4.62 per cent reducing rate) annual financing, on purchases of all Hyundai vehicles.
This special offer also allows customers to avail low interest rates with no payment for the first 60 days. In addition to low interest rates on vehicle financing, there will be a free two year service contract with each purchase.
“The collaboration with Juma Al Majid Group further testifies Emirates NBD’s commitment to offer greater value to its customers," said Abdulelah Al Kindy, general manager - Retail Banking, Emirates NBD.
"Juma Al Majid Group is one of the oldest-established automobile distributors in the country. We are confident that our partnership with them will prove to be very attractive to our customers during this festive season,” he noted.
Khaled Issa, chief operating officer, Juma Al Majid said, “Our partnership with Emirates NBD marks a very important step for us, as competitive finance packages from a leading bank in the country allow us to deliver a unique proposition to our customers.”
The promotion runs across all Emirates NBD branches and Hyundai showrooms until February 5.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- VW names Mideast eco contest winner
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan