Emirates NBD ties up with Hyundai for DSF
Dubai, January 17, 2012
Emirates NBD has joined hands with Juma Al Majid, the UAE distributor of Hyundai, to launch a special promotion for its customers during the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
Under this, the duo will offer customers a flat rate of 2.50 per cent (4.62 per cent reducing rate) annual financing, on purchases of all Hyundai vehicles.
This special offer also allows customers to avail low interest rates with no payment for the first 60 days. In addition to low interest rates on vehicle financing, there will be a free two year service contract with each purchase.
“The collaboration with Juma Al Majid Group further testifies Emirates NBD’s commitment to offer greater value to its customers," said Abdulelah Al Kindy, general manager - Retail Banking, Emirates NBD.
"Juma Al Majid Group is one of the oldest-established automobile distributors in the country. We are confident that our partnership with them will prove to be very attractive to our customers during this festive season,” he noted.
Khaled Issa, chief operating officer, Juma Al Majid said, “Our partnership with Emirates NBD marks a very important step for us, as competitive finance packages from a leading bank in the country allow us to deliver a unique proposition to our customers.”
The promotion runs across all Emirates NBD branches and Hyundai showrooms until February 5.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm