BMW unveils 7 Series M Edition
Dubai, February 13, 2012
BMW Group Middle East has unveiled the new BMW 7 Series M Edition featuring the sport package to accentuate the sportiness of the 7 Series and allowing customers to individualise the model to their liking.
Arriving in the region this month, the new BMW 7 Series M Edition will feature a grippy M leather steering wheel, which ensures perfect control of the vehicle in every situation with a slightly smaller diameter and special thumbrests.
Aesthetics and dynamics cast in aluminium, the exclusive 19 and 20-inch M light-alloy wheels of the BMW 7 Series M Edition deliver precise responses in every situation, a statement said.
This gives the driver the advantage of more precise steering at higher speeds, and ensures great stability and increased comfort.
The front and rear apron and rear diffuser of the M aerodynamics package accentuate the sporty character of the BMW 7 Series Sedan.
The flagship BMW 7 Series remained BMW Group Middle East’s highest volume selling model in 2011 with a total of 4,511 cars sold.
The introduction of the BMW 7 Series M Edition will serve to strengthen the BMW 7 Series’ number one position in the region’s luxury sedan segment, according to the statement.
The BMW 7 Series has been designed around BMW’s robust EfficientDynamics strategy to reduce fuel consumption and emissions and is the most fuel efficient engine in its class. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE