BMW unveils 7 Series M Edition
Dubai, February 13, 2012
BMW Group Middle East has unveiled the new BMW 7 Series M Edition featuring the sport package to accentuate the sportiness of the 7 Series and allowing customers to individualise the model to their liking.
Arriving in the region this month, the new BMW 7 Series M Edition will feature a grippy M leather steering wheel, which ensures perfect control of the vehicle in every situation with a slightly smaller diameter and special thumbrests.
Aesthetics and dynamics cast in aluminium, the exclusive 19 and 20-inch M light-alloy wheels of the BMW 7 Series M Edition deliver precise responses in every situation, a statement said.
This gives the driver the advantage of more precise steering at higher speeds, and ensures great stability and increased comfort.
The front and rear apron and rear diffuser of the M aerodynamics package accentuate the sporty character of the BMW 7 Series Sedan.
The flagship BMW 7 Series remained BMW Group Middle East’s highest volume selling model in 2011 with a total of 4,511 cars sold.
The introduction of the BMW 7 Series M Edition will serve to strengthen the BMW 7 Series’ number one position in the region’s luxury sedan segment, according to the statement.
The BMW 7 Series has been designed around BMW’s robust EfficientDynamics strategy to reduce fuel consumption and emissions and is the most fuel efficient engine in its class. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- GM recalls 1.5m vehicles over faulty ignition switches
- Mahmoudia Motors appoints new GM
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs