BMW 7 Series M arrives in Bahrain
Manama, March 26, 2012
Euro Motors, the exclusive importer for BMW Group in Bahrain, has unveiled the new BMW 7 Series M Edition featuring the BMW M Sport Package, which allows customers to individualise the model to their liking.
The M leather steering wheel of the new BMW 7 Series ensures perfect control of the vehicle in every situation with a slightly smaller diameter and special thumb rests.
Aesthetics and dynamics cast in aluminium, the exclusive 19- and 20-inch M light-alloy wheels of the BMW 7 Series M Edition deliver precise responses in every situation.
This gives the driver the advantage of more precise steering at higher speeds, and ensures great stability and increased comfort, a statement said.
The front and rear apron and rear diffuser of the M Aerodynamics Package accentuate the sporty character of the BMW 7 Series Sedan, it added.
The flagship BMW 7 Series remained among Bahrain’s highest volume selling models in 2011.
The BMW 7 Series has been designed around BMW’s robust EfficientDynamics strategy to reduce fuel consumption and emissions and is the most fuel efficient engine in its class. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer