BMW 7 Series M arrives in Bahrain
Manama, March 26, 2012
Euro Motors, the exclusive importer for BMW Group in Bahrain, has unveiled the new BMW 7 Series M Edition featuring the BMW M Sport Package, which allows customers to individualise the model to their liking.
The M leather steering wheel of the new BMW 7 Series ensures perfect control of the vehicle in every situation with a slightly smaller diameter and special thumb rests.
Aesthetics and dynamics cast in aluminium, the exclusive 19- and 20-inch M light-alloy wheels of the BMW 7 Series M Edition deliver precise responses in every situation.
This gives the driver the advantage of more precise steering at higher speeds, and ensures great stability and increased comfort, a statement said.
The front and rear apron and rear diffuser of the M Aerodynamics Package accentuate the sporty character of the BMW 7 Series Sedan, it added.
The flagship BMW 7 Series remained among Bahrain’s highest volume selling models in 2011.
The BMW 7 Series has been designed around BMW’s robust EfficientDynamics strategy to reduce fuel consumption and emissions and is the most fuel efficient engine in its class. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai