Emirates NBD ties-up with Volkswagen
Dubai, March 31, 2012
Emirates NBD has announced a strategic tie-up with Al Nabooda Automobiles, the authorised distributor of Volkswagen in the UAE, to offer customers a flat rate of 2.99 per cent ( 5.53 per cent reducing rate) annual financing, on select models.
The promotion applies to all Volkswagen CC, Tiguan and Jetta models and runs across all Emirates NBD branches and Volkswagenshowrooms until April 30.
“This latest Emirates NBD auto loan promotion, in alliance with Al Nabooda Automobiles, is part of our ongoing strategy to provide great value offers that correspond to our customers’ needs," said Shekhar Krishnamurthy, head- retail assets and liabilities, Emirates NBD.
"Volkswagen has a long history here in the Middle East and is a favourite choice among those looking for quality, safety and reliability. This promotion will provide highly competitive financing facilities for those in search of a top brand vehicle for 2012,”said Thierry Seys, Volkswagen general manager at Al Nabooda Automobiles.
During the promotion these models of Volkswagen will be on display at three different locations in Dubai. They can be viewed up-close at The Burj Steps, downtown Dubai,Mall of the Emirates and The Lakes.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms