New Honda showroom opens in Saudi
Jeddah, April 8, 2012
Abdullah Hashim Company, the sole distributor of Honda cars, power products, motorcycles and marine products in Saudi Arabia, recently inaugurated a new modern showroom in Basateen district in North Jeddah.
Nishimae, Honda president for Europe, Mena, Eastern Asia and Australia, inaugurated the showroom together with Mohammed Abdullah Hashim, managing director of Abdullah Hashim Company.
Senior executives from Honda Motor Japan and Abdullah Hashim Company were present at the ceremony.
“The north Jeddah location is a strategic move as we bring the Honda brand closer to the neighbourhood who appreciates the quality and reliability of Honda Cars,” said Shakeeb Haider, general manager of Honda SBU - Abdullah Hashim Company.
“With growing customer confidence in Honda cars and our presence in northern Jeddah, it is very important as the area is fast expanding,” he said. “We at Abdullah Hashim are working to bring a convenient service center in the area soon to cater to our customers in the area to meet our customer demands.”
Abdullah Hashim-Honda now operates 16 dealerships in addition to its sub dealer network serving customers throughout the kingdom. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award