Abu Dhabi F1 tickets up for grabs at ATM
Abu Dhabi, April 10, 2012
Visitors to this year's 'Arabian Travel Market' (ATM) expo will get a chance to win tickets to the 'F1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix' which kicks off at the Yas Marina Circuit in November.
A leading travel expo, ATM which runs from April 30 to May 3 at the Dubai International Convention Centre, will see a lucky winner every day during the show, said Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority, which is mounting the emirate's pavilion.
Another key highlight is that visitors to the Abu Dhabi Pavilion will be able to ‘drive’ the unique Yas Marina Circuit courtesy of a simulator test and drop their business card into a draw for a chance to see how F1 stars fare on track in the showdown on November 4.
“The daily winner will receive two tickets to attend all three days of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend, including the after-race headline concerts, courtesy of Etihad Airways, the event’s title sponsor,” explained Mubarak Al Nuaimi, international promotions manager, Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.
“This year’s Grand Prix is shaping up to be a dynamic destination experience with stakeholders pulling together to ensure visitors discover just how much more there is to see and do in Abu Dhabi this year,” he added.
For this year’s Grand Prix, ticketing and entertainment options have been significantly upgraded to allow spectators greater freedom to customise their race weekend experience by taking advantage of a significantly expanded programme of on-and-off track activities and a raft of city-wide entertainment, said Al Nuaimi.
Additionally, until May 31, GCC citizens and residents can take advantage of a 20 per cent early bird ticket discount – available in all Grandstand seating except the Main Grandstand, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners