Latest high-end cars for Saudi motor show
Jeddah, April 14, 2012
Iconic luxury car brands such as Rolls Royce, BMW, Lexus, Audi, Porsche, Austin Martin, Cadillac and Mercedes will unveil their latest models at an upcoming luxury motor show in Jeddah.
The sixth edition of the EXCS Luxury Motor Show will run from November 6 to 8 at the Jeddah Hilton hotel.
Abdullah Al-Shemasi, CEO of EXCS, said several surprises await car enthusiasts at the event.
“The show is clearly the most high-value automobile show in Jeddah and we expect a good turnout of the elite who are very discerning in their choice of luxury cars. As in previous years, it is a good opportunity for the car dealers and their potential clients to discuss and start off the selection process,” he added.
Al-Shemasi said growth in the regional luxury cars segment exceeded 15 per cent last year.
Analysts expect the growth rate in the Saudi segment, which is already the highest, to cross one million units annually within five years.
EXCS 2012 is organized by Specialized Systems for Exhibitions and Conventions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show