Latest high-end cars for Saudi motor show
Jeddah, April 14, 2012
Iconic luxury car brands such as Rolls Royce, BMW, Lexus, Audi, Porsche, Austin Martin, Cadillac and Mercedes will unveil their latest models at an upcoming luxury motor show in Jeddah.
The sixth edition of the EXCS Luxury Motor Show will run from November 6 to 8 at the Jeddah Hilton hotel.
Abdullah Al-Shemasi, CEO of EXCS, said several surprises await car enthusiasts at the event.
“The show is clearly the most high-value automobile show in Jeddah and we expect a good turnout of the elite who are very discerning in their choice of luxury cars. As in previous years, it is a good opportunity for the car dealers and their potential clients to discuss and start off the selection process,” he added.
Al-Shemasi said growth in the regional luxury cars segment exceeded 15 per cent last year.
Analysts expect the growth rate in the Saudi segment, which is already the highest, to cross one million units annually within five years.
EXCS 2012 is organized by Specialized Systems for Exhibitions and Conventions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom