Bahrain firm boosts Nissan car fleet
Manama, April 15, 2012
Dadabai Group of Companies' subsidiary Avenue Car Rental and Leasing has purchased 100 units of various models of Nissan cars for its fleet.
Among the vehicles are Sunny, Tiida, Altima, Maxima and SUVs Pathfinder, Xterra, Qashqai, X-Trails and Armada and cross-over Juke.
Avenue executive director Keshav Choudhary said the company's efforts in inducting new vehicles into its fleet highlighted superior service standards of both its rental and chauffeur driven services.
"The new fleet is all set to serve the large number of international customers who will be visiting Bahrain during the coming Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha