Hertz-dnata names regional sales manager
Dubai, May 1, 2012
The new Hertz dnata outbound general sales agency team for the UAE, Oman, Qatar and Afghanistan will be headed by Rakhi Purohit.
The announcement was made today (May 1) at Arabian Travel Market in Dubai as Hertz confirmed the appointment of dnata, the Middle East’s leading travel management company, as its outbound GSA representative in the four countries for car rentals worldwide.
Based at the dnata Travel Centre in Dubai, the independent sales team established by dnata and headed by Purohit will work as a dedicated resource to the regional travel trade to represent the Hertz brand for outbound car rental.
Purohit started her professional career as a tours and events manager with Tourism Co-Op, Mumbai, India. She moved to the UAE in 2004 and two years later joined MMI-dnata where she had various roles in operations and sales development.
Purohit has a bachelor’s degree in Commerce from the University of Mumbai, India. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show