Hertz-dnata names regional sales manager
Dubai, May 1, 2012
The new Hertz dnata outbound general sales agency team for the UAE, Oman, Qatar and Afghanistan will be headed by Rakhi Purohit.
The announcement was made today (May 1) at Arabian Travel Market in Dubai as Hertz confirmed the appointment of dnata, the Middle East’s leading travel management company, as its outbound GSA representative in the four countries for car rentals worldwide.
Based at the dnata Travel Centre in Dubai, the independent sales team established by dnata and headed by Purohit will work as a dedicated resource to the regional travel trade to represent the Hertz brand for outbound car rental.
Purohit started her professional career as a tours and events manager with Tourism Co-Op, Mumbai, India. She moved to the UAE in 2004 and two years later joined MMI-dnata where she had various roles in operations and sales development.
Purohit has a bachelor’s degree in Commerce from the University of Mumbai, India. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success