Porsche rolls out new model in Bahrain
Manama, May 15, 2012
German premium auto maker Porsche joined hands with its Bahrain dealer Behbehani Brothers to launch the new Porsche Panamera GTS in the Kingdom.
The car was unveiled at an event at Moda Mall, Bahrain World Trade Centre, and was attended by officials of Porsche and Behbehani Brothers.
The new vehicle, with more power and upgraded brakes, has a lower body and a tuned chassis with air suspension and Porsche Active Stability Management.
"It features a modified 4.8-litre V8 engine, which delivers 430hp at 6,700rpm," said Porsche Centre Bahrain brand manager Morgan Sunderland. "The car's starting price in Bahrain is BD53,100 ($140,849)," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion