EXCS, Vanguard team up for luxury cars show
Riyadh, May 22, 2012
Specialized Systems for Exhibitions and Conventions (EXCS) signed a cooperation agreement with Vanguard Saudi Arabia as the official strategic adviser for a major upcoming luxury cars show in Jeddah.
The sixth edition of EXCS Luxury Motor Show will be held from November 6 to 8 at Jeddah Hilton Hotel.
Under the agreement EXCS will set up joint venture with Vanguard for the joint development of EXCS luxury motor shows through all modern and professional means, as well as improving of the organization of the show and promoting the show Saudi Arabia as well as out of the kingdom.
Abdullah Al-Shemasi, executive director of EXCS, expressed his trust in Vanguard Saudi Arabia to meet his aspirations in upgrading of the Luxury Motor Show – EXCS to be among the world's largest motor shows that worth to be held in Saudi Arabia.
“EXCS luxury motor show has become an important motor show in the region, and through our cooperation with EXCS and in view of its high-scale, specialty in luxury motors and limited production models, we shall strive to put it on the global motor shows map,” said Alaa Al-Sheikh of Vanguard. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom
- Al-Futtaim unveils new Honda offers