Amman dealer launches Jaguar promotion
Amman, May 28, 2012
Mahmoudia Motors, the sole dealer of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands in Jordan, launched its new Jaguar XF promotion, which allows customers to purchase the model at ease and with zero interest.
The XF model can be purchased with a JD 10,000 ($14,123) down payment, where the remaining amount is paid over 24 payments, subject to the bank’s terms and conditions.
“Delivering premium and elegant vehicles that combine powerful performance with attractive designs is a top priority at Mahmoudia Motors,” said Amjad Saeed, general manager representing Jaguar and Land Rover.
“This promotion aims to cater to our customers’ changing needs and provide them with easy payment methods that allow them to own the Jaguar XF model.”
The XF sports car is a four door coupe in the sedan category that fits five passengers.
The model allows drivers to choose from three powerful engines including a V6 3-litre engine that generates 238bhp, in addition to a V8 5-litre engine that generates 385bhp or a supercharged a V8 5-litre engine that generates 510bhp. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success