Amman dealer launches Jaguar promotion
Amman, May 28, 2012
Mahmoudia Motors, the sole dealer of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands in Jordan, launched its new Jaguar XF promotion, which allows customers to purchase the model at ease and with zero interest.
The XF model can be purchased with a JD 10,000 ($14,123) down payment, where the remaining amount is paid over 24 payments, subject to the bank’s terms and conditions.
“Delivering premium and elegant vehicles that combine powerful performance with attractive designs is a top priority at Mahmoudia Motors,” said Amjad Saeed, general manager representing Jaguar and Land Rover.
“This promotion aims to cater to our customers’ changing needs and provide them with easy payment methods that allow them to own the Jaguar XF model.”
The XF sports car is a four door coupe in the sedan category that fits five passengers.
The model allows drivers to choose from three powerful engines including a V6 3-litre engine that generates 238bhp, in addition to a V8 5-litre engine that generates 385bhp or a supercharged a V8 5-litre engine that generates 510bhp. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker