Infiniti opens 2 more centres in Mideast
Dubai, June 12, 2012
Infiniti, the luxury automotive brand from Japan, has opened two new facilities in the Middle East in the past two weeks – the Infiniti Centre in Baku, Azerbaijan and the Infiniti Service Centre in Dubai.
With this, the number of Infiniti premises that opened in the Middle East in the last six months reaches six.
This rapid expansion, including the opening of new territories such as Jordan at the turn of the year, is a key part of the brand’s strategy to achieve a 10 per cent share of the global luxury automotive market by 2016, a statement said.
“The opening of the latest facilities exemplifies Infiniti’s commitment to the Middle East and its importance to our ambitions,” said Juergen Schmitz, general manager, Infiniti in the Middle East.
“Dedicated Infiniti premises, designed to our IREDI standards, immerse the customer in the unique Infiniti ownership experience, immediately demonstrating to them our belief in hospitality and highest levels of service. This ‘Total Ownership Experience’ lies at the heart of what we do.”
The opening of the Azerbaijan facility was hosted by Nurgun Motors, the exclusive distributor of Infiniti.
Infiniti’s full range of acclaimed ‘Inspired Performance’ models will be available at Infiniti’s latest and 28th centre in the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award