ZTC extends service to cover older models
Muscat, June 17, 2012
Zawawi Trading Company (ZTC), the authorised distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Oman, has extended its special after-sales service to in the older vehicles segment to cover models as far back to 1998.
The new Segment Two campaign by ZTC offers after-sales service to old models of Mercedes-Benz cars, including the S-Class of year models 1998-2005, E-Class from 2002-2009 and C-Class of year model 2000-2007.
The service packages in the Segment Two campaign will be available exclusively at ZTC service centres in Muscat and Salalah, and cover Service A (2.5-hour service) and Service B (1-day service), in addition to oil & filter change, replacing coolant, brake fluid, brake pads and brake discs.
Other services on offer include disinfection of AC systems, complimentary exterior and interior car wash and customer drop off. Part of the campaign will also be parts and labour offers for all repairs including body and paint re-pairs.
Craig Hardie, CEO – Automotive, Zawawi Trading Company, said: “We strive to offer our customers ‘the best or nothing’ when it comes to the products as well as the After-Sales services.”
“With the new Segment Two campaign, we aim at rewarding the Mercedes-Benz owners and offering them ultimate service packages where we feel as proud as they are of the trust-worthiness and reliability of our three pointed star brand,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker