Sohar firm adds Mazda2 to fleet
Muscat, July 1, 2012
Al Adaily International in Sohar recently took delivery of three Mazda2s from Towell Auto Centre (TAC), the exclusive dealer for the Japanese brand in Oman.
“We frequently upgrade our vehicles to ensure that only car models of the latest quality are available for our customer base. We have a fleet of over 60 vehicles; and this is the first time that we are investing in the Mazda range, and are thoroughly impressed with the car’s on-road stability and strength,” said Adel Al Adaily, managing director, Al Adaily International.
“Apart from the car’s sterling features, what also caught my attention on visiting the showroom is the fact that Mazda has a new state-of-the-art workshop facility attached to it. This assured me that all the maintenance and service needs of my cars will be well looked after and met in a timely manner. Needless to say, as the year progresses, I plan to procure more vehicles from the Mazda stable,” he added.
Annurag Chawla, head of Marketing and Communications, TAC, said: “We are pleased and humbled to have been of service to Al Adaily International and our other customers in Sohar. With the Mazda2, we have and continue to tap into a segment of customers who place importance on quality and value.”
“Moreover, what’s best about the Mazda2 is that it meets the requirements of both our fleet, as well as individual customers,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid