Hertz launches global discount sale
Dubai, September 3, 2012
Hertz, a leading general use car rental brand, has announced the return of the Hertz Global Sale, offering discounts of up to 33 per cent on international rentals in 100 countries.
The sale covers car rental in the US, Europe, plus the UAE and other selected Middle East markets on bookings made from September 3 to 30 for vehicles picked up by the end of the year.
UAE travellers booking with Hertz can also earn Frequent Traveller Miles with Hertz airline partners including Emirates Skywards and Etihad Guest, a company statement said.
As part of the promotion, many Hertz locations are offering discounts on the Hertz Collections of sporty, luxurious, family and environmentally friendly vehicles available to reserve by specific make and model.
The discounts received on international car rentals in participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 per cent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 per cent. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain