Hertz launches global discount sale
Dubai, September 3, 2012
Hertz, a leading general use car rental brand, has announced the return of the Hertz Global Sale, offering discounts of up to 33 per cent on international rentals in 100 countries.
The sale covers car rental in the US, Europe, plus the UAE and other selected Middle East markets on bookings made from September 3 to 30 for vehicles picked up by the end of the year.
UAE travellers booking with Hertz can also earn Frequent Traveller Miles with Hertz airline partners including Emirates Skywards and Etihad Guest, a company statement said.
As part of the promotion, many Hertz locations are offering discounts on the Hertz Collections of sporty, luxurious, family and environmentally friendly vehicles available to reserve by specific make and model.
The discounts received on international car rentals in participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 per cent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 per cent. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha