Saudi dealer unveils 2013 Suzuki Swift
Jeddah, September 27, 2012
Bamarouf Group, the sole dealer for Suzuki vehicles in Saudi Arabia, has unveiled the 2013 model of the compact Suzuki Swift Sport.
"With enhancements made to its engine and styling, we expect the Suzuki Swift Sport 2013 to be a major success in the Saudi market. Suzuki has boosted the engine power, which is a four-cylinder 1.6-liter from 125 horsepower to 134,” said Maher Al Nabawi, deputy general manager of Suzuki Saudia.
“The 2013 model also offers increased fuel efficiency, and improved engine torque. The Swift Sport 2013 comes with a comprehensive range of safety features such as improved seatbelts for all passengers with pre-tensioners, six airbags, reinforced body and ABS that controls the braking and wheel revolutions when brakes are applied suddenly. Intelligent computerized anti-theft system will also be a feature of the new model,” he added.
Among other changes to the new model of Swift Sport are the new-look front grille, larger alloy sports wheels, head lambs washer, remote control, key-less push start system, head lambs leveling device, a sportier instrument panel, steering, seats and gear lever.
“We have observed that the Saudi automotive sector is one of the most promising industries due to the surge in demand for vehicles in recent years."
Recent studies have revealed that new-car sales in Saudi Arabia are expected to cross one million units in 2018, with sales worth SR94 billion ($25 billion). – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE dealer launches 2014 Nissan Patrol
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut