Saudi dealer unveils 2013 Suzuki Swift
Jeddah, September 27, 2012
Bamarouf Group, the sole dealer for Suzuki vehicles in Saudi Arabia, has unveiled the 2013 model of the compact Suzuki Swift Sport.
"With enhancements made to its engine and styling, we expect the Suzuki Swift Sport 2013 to be a major success in the Saudi market. Suzuki has boosted the engine power, which is a four-cylinder 1.6-liter from 125 horsepower to 134,” said Maher Al Nabawi, deputy general manager of Suzuki Saudia.
“The 2013 model also offers increased fuel efficiency, and improved engine torque. The Swift Sport 2013 comes with a comprehensive range of safety features such as improved seatbelts for all passengers with pre-tensioners, six airbags, reinforced body and ABS that controls the braking and wheel revolutions when brakes are applied suddenly. Intelligent computerized anti-theft system will also be a feature of the new model,” he added.
Among other changes to the new model of Swift Sport are the new-look front grille, larger alloy sports wheels, head lambs washer, remote control, key-less push start system, head lambs leveling device, a sportier instrument panel, steering, seats and gear lever.
“We have observed that the Saudi automotive sector is one of the most promising industries due to the surge in demand for vehicles in recent years."
Recent studies have revealed that new-car sales in Saudi Arabia are expected to cross one million units in 2018, with sales worth SR94 billion ($25 billion). – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers