Rymco unveils all-new Nissan Altima
Beirut, October 9, 2012
Rasamny-Younis Motor Company (Rymco), exclusive dealers of Nissan Motors in Lebanon, has introduced the all-new 2013 Nissan Altima breaking new ground for the mid-size sedan segment.
The launch was attended by Rymco executives, Nissan Middle East and International representatives along with members of the press.
“We took one of our most successful model, kept its DNA and changed nearly everything – the visual appeal, the driving experience and, of course, the technology. The new Altima is hands-down the most engaging vehicle in its class,” said Atsuo Kosaka, the managing director of Nissan Middle East.
“If you liked the previous Altima, you’ll love this one even more. And if you’ve never driven an Altima before, get ready to have your notion of a mid-size sedan redefined.”
The result is a modern and charismatic vehicle over delivering on the fundamentals earned over four generations and two decades, for quality and reliability and adds new levels of innovation, fuel-efficiency, dynamic performance and premium style, a statement from the company said.
“The all-new 2013 Nissan Altima offers the whole package – stylish design inside and out, outstanding ride, handling, acceleration and fuel economy, and thoughtful technology solutions not currently found in the segment,” said Fayez Rasamny, chairman of Rymco. “For people who enjoy experiencing life to the fullest, we have the new premium mid-size sedan just for them.”
During the launch, Trevor Mann, the senior vice president of Nissan Motor Corporation made an update on the Nissan Power 88 Plan, a wide-range six-year business plan that will accelerate the company's growth across new markets and segments.
"With Power 88, Nissan has started a plan on the offensive instead of reconstructing something or defending something. We are satisfied with the progress we have made towards the goals under this plan,” he said.
"Nissan will add a new vehicle model about every six weeks and, through its new brand philosophy, will bring 'Innovation and Excitement for Everyone'. Innovation is what we do. Human centric, accessible, purposeful. Excitement is the customer's experience. Engaging, intuitive, energising.”
Nissan Power 88 emphasises key corporate goals - Nissan will renew its focus on the overall customer experience through actions that elevate its brands' power and sales power.
By the end of fiscal 2016, the company will aim to achieve a global market share of 8 per cent and increase its corporate operating profit to a sustainable 8 per cent, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners