Euro Motors launches new service shift
Manama, October 15, 2012
Bahrain-based Euro Motors, the BMW Group importer in the Kingdom, has introduced a new BMW Aftersales Service shift to increase efficiency and offer improved services to its customers.
Designed to cater for all servicing or condition based servicing (CBS) requirements of all new BMW models, the new shift will cover the servicing of engine oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter, AC microfilter, spark plugs, brake fluid, brake discs & pads, wiper rubbers and standard scope vehicle check.
“As a leading automotive retailer in the Kingdom, this move, once again, sets us apart from our competitors and brings the extended service facility to meet the needs of our valued customers,” said Paul Yates, the general manager of Euro Motors.
“We are committed to offering a service that reflects the premium nature of the BMW brand which is why we continue to invest in the development of our facilities and launch new value-added services such as this new BMW Aftersales Service shift.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain