Euro Motors launches new service shift
Manama, October 15, 2012
Bahrain-based Euro Motors, the BMW Group importer in the Kingdom, has introduced a new BMW Aftersales Service shift to increase efficiency and offer improved services to its customers.
Designed to cater for all servicing or condition based servicing (CBS) requirements of all new BMW models, the new shift will cover the servicing of engine oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter, AC microfilter, spark plugs, brake fluid, brake discs & pads, wiper rubbers and standard scope vehicle check.
“As a leading automotive retailer in the Kingdom, this move, once again, sets us apart from our competitors and brings the extended service facility to meet the needs of our valued customers,” said Paul Yates, the general manager of Euro Motors.
“We are committed to offering a service that reflects the premium nature of the BMW brand which is why we continue to invest in the development of our facilities and launch new value-added services such as this new BMW Aftersales Service shift.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc