Hertz opens new outlet in Dubai
Dubai, October 17, 2012
Hertz UAE, part of the Al Futtaim Group of companies, said it has opened its new outlet at MotorCity Dubai amid growing demand for car rental services among UAE residents.
This will be the company’s 16th outlet in the UAE, with more locations set to be added to the Hertz UAE network in the near future, said a senior official.
"The new MotorCity branch will be a significant step in our strategic network expansion as the first neighbourhood car rental service available to residents in that particular area of Dubai," remarked Nigel Johnson, the managing director of Hertz UAE.
“Our development across the UAE looks to offer greater convenience to our growing customer database, but it’s also about a commitment to invest in the market in which we are operating and the people who are growing our brand,” he stated.
Within the UAE, the largest proportion of Hertz monthly car rental business is said to come from customers residing in local communities as 80 per cent of this trade comes from expat professionals working and living in the UAE.
“This new outlet in MotorCity is perfectly placed to capture this business from Arabian Ranches, Victory Heights and the Green Community and meet the needs of customers living in these areas,” Johnson added.
Hertz UAE currently has branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm