Hertz opens new outlet in Dubai
Dubai, October 17, 2012
Hertz UAE, part of the Al Futtaim Group of companies, said it has opened its new outlet at MotorCity Dubai amid growing demand for car rental services among UAE residents.
This will be the company’s 16th outlet in the UAE, with more locations set to be added to the Hertz UAE network in the near future, said a senior official.
"The new MotorCity branch will be a significant step in our strategic network expansion as the first neighbourhood car rental service available to residents in that particular area of Dubai," remarked Nigel Johnson, the managing director of Hertz UAE.
“Our development across the UAE looks to offer greater convenience to our growing customer database, but it’s also about a commitment to invest in the market in which we are operating and the people who are growing our brand,” he stated.
Within the UAE, the largest proportion of Hertz monthly car rental business is said to come from customers residing in local communities as 80 per cent of this trade comes from expat professionals working and living in the UAE.
“This new outlet in MotorCity is perfectly placed to capture this business from Arabian Ranches, Victory Heights and the Green Community and meet the needs of customers living in these areas,” Johnson added.
Hertz UAE currently has branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain