Arabian Automobiles unveils all-new Infiniti
Dubai, October 17, 2012
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Infiniti in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has announced the start of sales of the all-new 2013 Infiniti JX, the latest addition to its luxurious product line-up.
The new Infiniti has been designed to excel in areas that crossover buyers desire most – interior flexibility and roominess, safety, and advanced hospitality features.
Starting at a price of Dh195,000 ($53,097.27) (inclusive of insurance) the Infiniti JX is now available across Arabian Automobiles showrooms in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Hussam Baghdadi, deputy general manager, Arabian Automobiles – Infiniti, said: “The 2013 JX is a unique crossover which combines luxury and practicality in adistinct design. Since the regional launch of the model, we have received multiple enquiries and have started taking orders from interested customers.”
“We invite everyone to visit the Infiniti Centre on Sheikh Zayed Road or any Arabian Automobiles showroom to view and experience Infiniti’s latest luxury offering.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours