Samaco opens new service center in Jeddah
Jeddah, October 18, 2012
Samaco, the exclusive dealer of Volkswagen and Audi in Saudi Arabia, has announced the opening of its new 20,000-sq m service center in Jeddah aimed at catering to both brands.
The service centre located on Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz street (Tahlia) is part of Samaco's customer care initiative, said a senior official.
The facility has 46 platforms for service, six for direct service and seven for Internet troubleshooting. Its parking area can accommodate 28 cars for customers and 96 cars for the service center.
Fathy Allam, Audi brand GM in Saudi Arabia, said Samaco’s world-class after-sales service would take a qualitative leap with the launch of the new center to complement the luxury brand’s high manufacturing quality and leading market position.
"The new center would further refine Samaco customer service to Volkswagen’s best standards worldwide," said Philip Burrluck, Volkswagen brand manager at Samaco.
Samaco is also the exclusive dealer Porsche in the Kingdom and had last year opened a Porsche service center at King Road in Jeddah to maximize customer support for owners of the high-end luxury and sports cars.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers