Samaco opens new service center in Jeddah
Jeddah, October 18, 2012
Samaco, the exclusive dealer of Volkswagen and Audi in Saudi Arabia, has announced the opening of its new 20,000-sq m service center in Jeddah aimed at catering to both brands.
The service centre located on Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz street (Tahlia) is part of Samaco's customer care initiative, said a senior official.
The facility has 46 platforms for service, six for direct service and seven for Internet troubleshooting. Its parking area can accommodate 28 cars for customers and 96 cars for the service center.
Fathy Allam, Audi brand GM in Saudi Arabia, said Samaco’s world-class after-sales service would take a qualitative leap with the launch of the new center to complement the luxury brand’s high manufacturing quality and leading market position.
"The new center would further refine Samaco customer service to Volkswagen’s best standards worldwide," said Philip Burrluck, Volkswagen brand manager at Samaco.
Samaco is also the exclusive dealer Porsche in the Kingdom and had last year opened a Porsche service center at King Road in Jeddah to maximize customer support for owners of the high-end luxury and sports cars.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain