'Automatic' option for learner drivers soon
Manama, October 19, 2012
Learner drivers in Bahrain could soon be able to choose between a manual and an automatic vehicle for their driving test.
Members of parliament approved the proposal yesterday, saying people should not be forced to learn to drive manual cars.
The proposal will now be submitted to the Cabinet.
The MPs also approved proposals for obliging the Education Ministry to come up with a five-year plan to build new government schools, especially in areas that don't have any. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms