'Automatic' option for learner drivers soon
Manama, October 19, 2012
Learner drivers in Bahrain could soon be able to choose between a manual and an automatic vehicle for their driving test.
Members of parliament approved the proposal yesterday, saying people should not be forced to learn to drive manual cars.
The proposal will now be submitted to the Cabinet.
The MPs also approved proposals for obliging the Education Ministry to come up with a five-year plan to build new government schools, especially in areas that don't have any. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO