Zayani signs EWA truck lease deal
Manama, October 23, 2012
Zayani Leasing has signed an exclusive four-year lease contract with the Electricity and Water Authority (EWA) for the supply of 10 Mitsubishi Canter Fuso trucks that will serve as water and diesel tankers in Bahrain.
Four units of stainless steel water tanks and six units of diesel tanks, each with a capacity of 3,500 litres, were mounted on the 7.2 ton Mitsubishi Canter Fuso trucks in compliance with the Civil Defence and Bapco safety regulations.
The units were handed over to EWA chief of technical and general services Adel Ismail Ahmed by Zayani Leasing general manager Anil Varghese.
"Mitsubishi heavy-duty vehicles from Zayani Leasing combine high specifications and performance with competitive prices to deliver outstanding value for money," said Mr Ahmed.
"With virtues of dependability, affordability and efficiency these tankers serve a number of purposes and are absolutely ideal for our transportation needs at EWA," he said.
Zayani Leasing, one of the kingdom's largest leasing company, has a portfolio fleet of more than 3,000 vehicles.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE