New Range Rover launched in Bahrain
Manama, November 14, 2012
Euro Motors, exclusive dealer for luxury automotive manufacturer Land Rover in Bahrain, unveiled the new Range Rover during a ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain, Hotel and Spa.
The fourth generation vehicle reinforces its position as the world's most refined and capable luxury SUV, said a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
Present at the event were, members of the Royal family along with local and international dignitaries, VIPs and Land Rover customers. A Range Rover exhibit at the event also gave guests an insight into the vehicle's evolution throughout the years.
Euro Motors managing director Zayed Alzayani said the new Range Rover had already received an overwhelming response from customers in Bahrain, with pre-orders far exceeding expectations.
Also speaking, at the occasion, was Jaguar Land Rover Middle East North Africa and Pakistan managing director Robin Colgan, who reaffirmed Land Rover's strength in the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm