Al Majid launches all-new Kia Quoris
Dubai, November 19, 2012
Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor of Kia Motors in the UAE, recently launched Kia Motors’ first-ever rear-wheel drive luxury sedan, 2013 Kia Quoris at the Atlantis Dubai.
“Kia has undergone an impressive transformation that has positioned itself as a leader in several categories,” said Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors.
“The new Kia Quoris is the most recent revelation that will leave consumers with heightened appreciation for the brand and we foresee high demand for the vehicle in the region.”
With its signature rear-wheel drive characteristic, the Quoris achieves near perfect front/rear weight distribution for a more solid foundation and excellent balance and steering, he added.
The car adopts a number of intelligent safety technologies never seen in a Kia before, to deliver maximum security. This, coupled with an ultra-stiff body shell, makes the model one of the safest to date.
Kia Quoris runs with V6 power and 8-speed transmission, and introduces breakthrough technology in driving assistance. Exceptionally spacious, the model houses a luxurious interior under a glass sunroof. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award