Mercedes-Benz AMG sales up 50pc in Kuwait
Kuwait, December 3, 2012
A R Albisher and Z Alkazemi, the distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, is set to post a best ever sales year for Mercedes-AMG in 2012, with year to date (YTD) sales up 50 per cent in October.
AMG SUVs fueled the boost with the newly launched G 63 AMG and ML 63 AMG, a company statement said.
Affalterbach’s C-Class family, which includes the C 63 AMG Sedan, C 63 AMG Coupé, and most powerful C-Class of all time – the C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series, also significantly surged sales in Kuwait, it added.
The charismatic CLS 63 AMG also proved popular with customers keen to experience the AMG brand mantra of ‘Driving Performance‘, along with the SLS AMG super sports car variants crowning the range.
Michael Ruehle, general manager, A R Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi, said: “Kuwait is a market that appreciates the power, precision and pure driving pleasure that is delivered by the Mercedes-AMG performance division. With an armada of new models now available in Kuwait and with more on the way, we are confident of finishing the 2012 chequered flag with a record year.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva