Mahmoudia launches new Volvo campaign
Amman, December 11, 2012
Jordan-based Mahmoudia Motors, the official dealer of Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in the Kingdom, has launched a new tactical campaign on selected Volvo models, to mark the conclusion of the year.
The campaign, which will continue until the end of the month, features the Volvo S60, XC60 and C30 models, allowing customers to receive their cars in the beginning of 2013. The campaign is subject to set terms and conditions, a statement from the company said.
As part of the campaign, Mahmoudia Motors is offering the three Volvo models at reduced prices and with added benefits. The campaign will allow customers to purchase the S60 model at JD39,500 ($55,627.8) as opposed to JD46,000; the XC60 model at JD41,500 instead of JD48,000; and the C30 model at JD28,500 compared to its original price of JD35,000.
Customers who purchase any of the mentioned Volvo models over the course of the campaign will also benefit from a three-year warranty and around-the-clock roadside assistance, the statement said.
“We are delighted to launch this new campaign which will enable customers to own a Volvo car that combines modern design, luxury and powerful performance with unparalleled road safety. This campaign is a great opportunity for customers who are in search of a unique driving experience. We urge all interested customers to seize the opportunity to purchase their Volvo car before the end of 2012 in order to benefit from this great offer, and kick-start their new year in style,” said Mahmoudia Motors Volvo brand manager Marouf Badran.
“Volvo cars have been internationally recognised for their designs and safety features. The city safety feature, in particular, has been hugely popular amongst customers in the local market. At Mahmoudia Motors, we are committed to remaining abreast of customers’ needs, and as such, we are scheduled to launch additional promotions and campaigns in the upcoming year. We are confident that these promotions and campaigns will continue to expand our local customer base,” added Badran. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show