Towell Auto unveils Chinese mini SUV
Muscat, December 24, 2012
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), the exclusive dealer in Oman for Chinese automotive manufacturer Geely, recently unveiled Geely GX2, a mini sports utility vehicle (SUV).
The GX2 features an external back up tyre and a luggage carrier on the roof.
With the size of 3813mm x1630mm x 1530mm, and a 2340mm wheelbase, even someone at 1.8m height won’t feel constraint in the GX2’s driving cabin, a company statement said.
The spacious interior features an all black sport style, while a round-shape design is adopted extensively in the concise central console. Electronic windows are installed on four doors, and a reversing radar, six speakers, CD+MP3, electronic rearview mirror are adopted to ensure convenience.
It is equipped with Geely’s brand new 1.5-litre in-line four-cylinder engine, offering a maximum power of 102kw and a torque of 136Nm.
In terms of safety, GX2 is designed according to C-NCAP five-star standard, featuring seamless jointing conducted by Japan Nachi Machine. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June