Samaco staff in VW global retail contest
Jeddah, January 13, 2013
Samaco, the exclusive dealer of Volkswagen in Saudi Arabia, announced that four of its employees have qualified for the first Volkswagen Retail Qualification World Championship.
The competition, which will be held in Wolfsburg, Germany in May, will consist of two categories, sales and performance, and after-sales service and has been specifically developed to promote teamwork and excellent customer service across Volkswagen’s global dealership network.
Philip Burrluck, manager of Volkswagen brand at Samaco, said: "Volkswagen always pays great attention to the service excellence of its worldwide dealerships, so this is a great opportunity for our team to see how they match up against their global colleagues and hopefully come back to Saudi Arabia victorious.”
The participation of salesmen, service advisors, senior technicians and spare parts advisors in the upcoming competition is a major part of Volkswagen’s objective, set out in "Mach 20" strategy, to be the world's best employer by 2018. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week