McLaren to make P1 debut in Bahrain
Manama, January 28, 2013
A new McLaren supercar will make its Middle Eastern debut in Bahrain this week, a report said.
McLaren Automotive is unveiling its McLaren P1 supercar prototype during a VIP, invite-only event, being hosted on Thursday by McLaren Automotive, Mumtalakat and Al Ghassan Motors, according to the report in our sister publication, the Gulf daily News.
“The ultimate goal is to build this car in very limited numbers and raise the supercar performance bar,” said McLaren Automotive Middle East and Africa regional director Mark Harrison. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style