Audi defines regional retail prices for parts
Dubai, February 18, 2013
German automobile manufacturer Audi has announced the introduction of recommended retail prices (RRP) for Audi genuine parts in the GCC.
The prices are defined on a regional level and enforced by Audi Middle East in order to maintain consistently fair prices and high value for money across all Audi dealerships in the GCC, a statement from the company said.
Trevor Hill, managing director of Audi Middle East, said: “Our strategy for 2013 focuses on capacity and quality. Transparency in parts prices is one of our key responsibilities to our customers. This initiative will build customers’ trust and loyalty and directly reflect on customer satisfaction.”
RRP eliminates the need for price negotiation at the point of service, the statement said. At the same time, customers are guaranteed to receive Audi genuine parts, which have been developed and tested to exceed highest quality standards.
The parts distribution for the region is managed through Audi Volkswagen Middle East’s parts center, a 10,000 sq m facility in Jebel Ali, Dubai, which houses over half a million parts. The facility ships orders to dealerships across the region daily. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai