Hyundai launches new Centennial
DUbai, March 3, 2013
The New 2014 Hyundai Centennial, the company’s luxury flagship, is now on sale in the Middle East, offering a significantly enhanced interior and a host of cutting-edge features.
The new car also boasts two new, high performance GDi engines.
With exterior changes to the stylish new model kept to a minimum, the interior sees a completely redesigned dashboard and upgraded, more comfortable seats. Noise reduction measures ensure the cabin is ultra-quiet, while premium features such as a head-up display, blind spot detection system, shift by wire and a haptic steering wheel put the New 2014 Centennial at the top of the class when it comes to the latest technology, said a statement.
With a choice of 3.8 V6 GDi or 5.0 V8 GDi engines, drivers will certainly not be left wanting for power and performance, it said.
Hyundai’s flagship car has already enjoyed significant success in the GCC and Levant countries, where sales grew 147 per cent in 2012, and across the world.
“In North America, research conducted by influential automotive industry forecaster, ALG, as confirmed that the Centennial holds its value better than its key competitors, the BMW 7-Series, the Mercedes Benz S-Class and the Audi A8,” the company said.
The Middle East is the first region outside of Hyundai’s Korean home market to receive the new model, and prices will start from around $60,000 for the 3.8 V6 GDi, and around $70,000 for the 5.0 V8 GDi, depending on exact specification, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Renault rolls out new 'Twin’Run'
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul