Bahrain, UAE officials discuss transport ties
Manama, March 4, 2013
Bahrain Minister of Transportation Kamal bin Ahmed Mohammed recently met with the UAE Ambassador to Bahrain Mohammed bin Sultan Al Suwaidi at the Civil Aviation Affairs headquarters.
During the meeting, the Minister of Transportation welcomed the ambassador wishing him success in his new diplomatic duties and then proceeded to discuss the cooperation relations between the two countries and ways to boost them, particularly in the transportation sector.
The Minister also underlined Bahrain’s commitment in building bilateral cooperation and in exploring future opportunities to foster collaboration between the two countries.
On his part, the Ambassador praised the efforts undertaken so far by the Ministry of Transportation and commended the strong ties binding the two countries. The Ambassador also asserted his keenness in continuously coordinating with the Ministry regarding common interests. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain