Bahrain, UAE officials discuss transport ties
Manama, March 4, 2013
Bahrain Minister of Transportation Kamal bin Ahmed Mohammed recently met with the UAE Ambassador to Bahrain Mohammed bin Sultan Al Suwaidi at the Civil Aviation Affairs headquarters.
During the meeting, the Minister of Transportation welcomed the ambassador wishing him success in his new diplomatic duties and then proceeded to discuss the cooperation relations between the two countries and ways to boost them, particularly in the transportation sector.
The Minister also underlined Bahrain’s commitment in building bilateral cooperation and in exploring future opportunities to foster collaboration between the two countries.
On his part, the Ambassador praised the efforts undertaken so far by the Ministry of Transportation and commended the strong ties binding the two countries. The Ambassador also asserted his keenness in continuously coordinating with the Ministry regarding common interests. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak