Nissan launches the all-new 2013 Sentra
Dubai, March 10, 2013
Arabian Automobiles, of AW Rostmani Group, the exclusive distributor of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and Northern Emirates, has launched the all-new 2013 Nissan Sentra in the Middle East.
The Nissan Sentra, a premium compact sedan, will be retailed at a starting price of Dh 57,500 ($15,650) across Arabian Automobiles showrooms in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, a statement said.
Sentra is Nissan’s newest model in the 1.6-litre to 1.8-litre compact sedan segment offering the spaciousness and comfort of cars usually found in the segment above.
With its advanced technologies and upscale compact sedan positioning, the model uniquely stands out in the largest and most competitive automotive segment – the C segment. Nissan is currently the segment leader with 30 per cent share in 2012, the statement said.
Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles said, “Since the launch of the all-new Nissan Sentra in the region in January, we have seen a lot of interest and received numerous enquiries in our showrooms. Nissan Sentra’s seductive design, unexpected spaciousness, class-defying features and ability to over-deliver on the basics move the game on significantly for compact sedans.
“We are confident the Nissan Sentra will quickly become a popular model among UAE residents, with its unique combination of features offering a driving experience associated with larger cars.”
Standard features include intelligent key & Push engine start, rear passenger air vents, fitment of soft interior trims, and a wide range of safety equipment including dual airbags, ABS (anti-lock braking system), EBD (electronic brake-force distribution), and BA (brake assist). – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm