Toyota offers children offered safety tips
Manama, March 19, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, this week organized an event for children to increase their awareness and to teach them about the safety procedures and technologies inside the Toyota cars.
The event was held on March 16 at Toyota Plaza in Tubli.
The activity, which was attended by more than 50 children and parents, focused on the safety instructions and procedures that should be followed while sitting inside the car and Toyota’s aim to produce safer vehicles, said a statement.
The children were received at Toyota Plaza reception area and the event started with a trip around the car, followed by a demo of key safety systems inside any Toyota car, how to properly use seat-belts, the importance of child seat, and general safety tips.
Later the children took a tour inside the workshops of Toyota Plaza, and were introduced to the maintenance process and the importance of regular service for safety reasons. Ebrahim K. Kanoo officials handed over giveaways to the children at the end of the event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE dealer launches 2014 Nissan Patrol
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut