Al Tayer wins Ferrari MEA importer award
Dubai, March 21, 2013
UAE-based Al Tayer Motors, a premier automobile dealership, has been named Ferrari’s Middle East & Africa Importer of the Year for 2012, winning the title for the third time since 2008.
The award takes into consideration the dealership’s performance across several parameters including sales, after-sales service, marketing as well as its success in strengthening the brand in the country.
“We are pleased to win this award, which recognises the efforts being invested in promoting the Ferrari brand in the UAE through numerous activities organised together with Ferrari Middle East & Africa branch. We complete 25 historic years of representing the brand in the UAE this year, and look forward to continuing our successful association,” said Ashok Khanna, chief executive officer, Al Tayer Motors.
Giulio Zauner, general manager, Ferrari Middle East & Africa said: “We are extremely happy that Al Tayer Motors has been bestowed this honour for a third time. Perfection and striving to be the best is embedded in Ferrari’s DNA. As such we are keen to have our importers replicate these values across their business. We are confident that Al Tayer Motors will continue to exceed these standards well into the future.”
Al Tayer Motors represents Ferrari in Dubai through its facility on Sheikh Zayed Road, while in Abu Dhabi, Ferrari is represented through Premier Motors.
Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors offer all the models from Ferrari’s current range including Ferrari California 30, 458 Italia, 458 Spider, FF and F12berlinetta in their showrooms, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service