Honda launches new Crosstour
Dubai, March 25, 2013
Honda Motor (Middle East) has announced the launch of 2013 Honda Crosstour in the GCC.
The new Crosstour has more purposeful exterior styling, significant upgrades to the interior design and materials, and a more powerful, fuel-efficient Earth Dreams V-6 engine coupled to a six-speed automatic transmission with paddle-shift control, a statement said.
The rugged new styling, teamed with class-leading fuel-efficiency make the 2013 Honda Crosstour the smartest choice in a premium mid-size crossover, it said.
Standard equipment on all Crosstour models includes a rearview camera with dynamic guidelines, ODMD touch screen panel, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, USB/iPod connection, 18” alloy wheels, sunroof, fog lights, one-touch turn signals, and a premium audio system. The Crosstour offers two grades (EX, Touring) available with V-6 powertrains and Real Time 4WD. Rich new exterior colours for 2013 include Kona Coffee Metallic and Mountain Air Metallic.
The 2013 Crosstour is one of the first Honda models available with the new keyless Smart entry system with push button start. It is also equipped with the LaneWatch blind-spot display, which uses a camera system mounted on the passenger mirror to provide an enhanced rearward view of the passenger-side roadway. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mahmoudia Motors appoints new GM
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge