Honda launches new Crosstour
Dubai, March 25, 2013
Honda Motor (Middle East) has announced the launch of 2013 Honda Crosstour in the GCC.
The new Crosstour has more purposeful exterior styling, significant upgrades to the interior design and materials, and a more powerful, fuel-efficient Earth Dreams V-6 engine coupled to a six-speed automatic transmission with paddle-shift control, a statement said.
The rugged new styling, teamed with class-leading fuel-efficiency make the 2013 Honda Crosstour the smartest choice in a premium mid-size crossover, it said.
Standard equipment on all Crosstour models includes a rearview camera with dynamic guidelines, ODMD touch screen panel, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, USB/iPod connection, 18” alloy wheels, sunroof, fog lights, one-touch turn signals, and a premium audio system. The Crosstour offers two grades (EX, Touring) available with V-6 powertrains and Real Time 4WD. Rich new exterior colours for 2013 include Kona Coffee Metallic and Mountain Air Metallic.
The 2013 Crosstour is one of the first Honda models available with the new keyless Smart entry system with push button start. It is also equipped with the LaneWatch blind-spot display, which uses a camera system mounted on the passenger mirror to provide an enhanced rearward view of the passenger-side roadway. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise