Lebanese auto group opens new showroom
Beirut, April 8, 2013
Rasamny-Younis Motor Company (Rymco), a leading vehicle retail dealership in Lebanon, has opened its flagship motor sport store in Mathaf area of the country.
The new flagship store, pertaining to newly equipped workshops and offices, represents a considerable investment for Rymco and will be showcasing diversified brands of which fall under one unified division named Rymco Powersports.
With the new acquisition of several international brands to go along with Kawasaki including Spidi, SW-Motech, Nolan and X-Lite, each brand caters to different categories beneath the power sports and recreational activities including bikes, motorsports, accessories and helmet.
“Our partnership with Kawasaki in Lebanon has been very successful throughout the years and today we are proud to launch specialized categories for motor sports,” said Fayez Rasamny, Rymco chairman.
“We are confident that PowerSports new brand additions to our portfolio will significantly add momentum to our ambitions,” he added.
Rymco operates a chain of independent showrooms and stores, a bonded warehouse as well as hitech servicing and maintenance facilities.
The company has an automotive dealership arrangement with auto manufacturers in the US, Japan, Europe and China that include the likes of automotive giants Nissan Motors (Nissan, Infiniti), GM vehicles (GMC), Renault trucks, UD Trucks, and Kawasaki under the Leisure division.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme