Lebanese auto group opens new showroom
Beirut, April 8, 2013
Rasamny-Younis Motor Company (Rymco), a leading vehicle retail dealership in Lebanon, has opened its flagship motor sport store in Mathaf area of the country.
The new flagship store, pertaining to newly equipped workshops and offices, represents a considerable investment for Rymco and will be showcasing diversified brands of which fall under one unified division named Rymco Powersports.
With the new acquisition of several international brands to go along with Kawasaki including Spidi, SW-Motech, Nolan and X-Lite, each brand caters to different categories beneath the power sports and recreational activities including bikes, motorsports, accessories and helmet.
“Our partnership with Kawasaki in Lebanon has been very successful throughout the years and today we are proud to launch specialized categories for motor sports,” said Fayez Rasamny, Rymco chairman.
“We are confident that PowerSports new brand additions to our portfolio will significantly add momentum to our ambitions,” he added.
Rymco operates a chain of independent showrooms and stores, a bonded warehouse as well as hitech servicing and maintenance facilities.
The company has an automotive dealership arrangement with auto manufacturers in the US, Japan, Europe and China that include the likes of automotive giants Nissan Motors (Nissan, Infiniti), GM vehicles (GMC), Renault trucks, UD Trucks, and Kawasaki under the Leisure division.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success