Moda Mall kicks off motor sport event
Manama, April 15, 2013
Moda Mall, Bahrain’s premium shopping destination, has started its ‘Life in the Fast Lane’ extravaganza today, which aims to provide a different level of shopping experience for brand-conscious shoppers and motor sport fans.
As part of this event which runs till April 21, Moda Mall has set up two revolutionary hyper pro-racing simulators at the Jewellery Court, a statement from an official said. Visitors, shoppers and budding race enthusiasts will have the opportunity to enjoy the ultimate ‘real’ racing experience by challenging themselves to try the ultimate hyper simulators.
Used by top professional drivers such as Mark Webber, Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher and Louis Hamilton when they were starting out, these hyper cutting-edge simulators provide the driver with the real racetrack experience that includes realistic tension on the pedals and precise control on the wheels. James Fiorillo, an experienced motorsport driver will be available to train and assist the race enthusiasts on-site, the statement said.
Besides racing, the extravaganza will feature an exhibition showcasing some of the most exquisite contemporary and historical Chronograph watches available in the Jewellery Court as well as Fashion Court in the mall.
These watches are very exclusive, tested and certified to meet the most exacting standards of precision and are used for time-keeping in racing and motorsport. Race weekend will also see the opening of McLaren Manama at Moda Mall (BWTC).
The bespoke state-of-the-art showroom, located on the ground floor, will offer the latest high performance sports cars to customers in Bahrain, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm