Dadabhai car rental opens Bahrain airport unit
Manama, April 18, 2013
A Dadabai Group of Companies subsidiary Avenue Car Rental has opened its branch at the Bahrain International Airport to coincide with the Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix, a report said.
Officials said though the branch will serve customers throughout Bahrain, it is initially targeting the hundreds of visitors who are arriving in Bahrain for this weekend's event at the Bahrain International Circuit, said the report published in the Gulf Daily News, our sister newspaper.
"Bahrain is the focus of international attention for the Grand Prix and we will be at hand to make visitors feel more comfortable," Avenue executive director Keshav Choudhary said.
"We have designed and branded the new facility to suit our customers' tastes and will offer total solutions relating to rental, leasing and chauffeur-driven needs to both our corporate and leisure clients." he added.
He said the company also offers chauffeur-driven services both within Bahrain and to and from any destination in Saudi Arabia through their uniformed bilingual chauffeurs.
Company managing director Hatim Dadabai said the Bahrain Airport Company (BAC) played a crucial and important role in correctly and carefully evaluating an intense tender process.
"We are happy we were preferred over other applicants to commence operations," he added.
He said the BAC's entire team deserved praise for their efforts in ensuring the selection was fair and transparent.
This is the company's fourth outlet in Bahrain after Juffair, Seef and Adliya.– TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners