Alba guests set for grand F1 experience
Manama, April 20, 2013
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) is playing host to more than 100 of its local, regional and international customers and suppliers to give them an experience of Bahrain’s premier sporting event – the Formula One Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix 2013.
Alba’s guests have been specially invited to watch the three-day sporting event, enjoy some of Bahrain’s tourist attractions as well as meet the company's representatives in seeing how best to further strengthen commercial ties.
As a partner of the Bahrain International Circuit, Alba has its own private lounge along the circuit’s Oasis Complex and part of the exclusive Paddock Club area. It offers a vantage point for viewing all the excitement and glamour of the Formula One race up close.
Commenting on Alba's decision to invite its customers and suppliers to experience this prestigious sporting event in Bahrain, Alba’s CEO Tim Murray said, "The F1 Grand Prix providers a wonderful opportunity to showcase Bahrain’s attractiveness as a commercial and a leisure destination as well as a hub for motorsports in the region."
"As one of Bahrain’s flagship companies, it is our privilege to welcome our customers and suppliers to Bahrain and share with them the experience of enjoying this premier sporting event as well as meet and interact with them to learn of how our aluminium products are meeting their requirements," he noted.
A detailed itinerary has been planned for Alba's guests to visit Bahrain's historical sites, shopping centres and restaurants.
They will also be undertaking a tour of the Alba plant and see the state-of-the-art production processes being used to manufacture Alba’s high-grade aluminium products.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker