Infiniti sets up training academy in ME
Abu Dhabi, May 6, 2013
Infiniti, the luxury automotive brand from Japan, has announced the launch of its new training academy in the Middle East aimed at establishing a structured learning path for all the Infiniti sales team across the region.
The Infiniti Training Academy is dedicated to ensure customers are provided with the highest level of service as standard across all Infiniti retail outlets, said the company in a statement.
This will be achieved through the transfer of all relevant product knowledge including tools, brand messages and philosophy to all Infiniti staff, it stated.
In an effort to offer standardised training for all members of the sales team, the Infiniti Training Academy offers a certification program that will act as a guide for the sales team to deliver exceptional customer service, an area Infiniti is striving to create a new benchmark for within the industry and beyond.
"Hospitality is deeply rooted in the DNA of our brand. We strive to offer an excellent retail and customer service experience to every individual that walks through the doors," remarked Juergen Schmitz, the general manager of Infiniti in the Middle East.
"We are dedicated to raising standards of Infiniti’s frontline skills and competency and bringing it all to a consistent level of excellence," he noted.
“The academy will not only benefit our key stakeholders, retail partners and networks, but most importantly our customers as well. As the Infiniti retail network grows across the region, a crucial point of differentiation for the brand amongst luxury automotive competitors will be the higher level of customer service it delivers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers