Al-Futtaim unveils new Honda offers
Dubai, May 13, 2013
Al-Futtaim Honda, an exclusive distributor of Honda vehicles in the UAE, has announced a month of heavy weight offers with down payment as low as Dh99 ($27) across all Honda models for May.
All through May, customers can purchase any new Honda vehicle along with free insurance, free service up to 20,000km, free registration, special cash savings and trade-in offers across its range of models including the new 2013 Honda Civic, Accord, City, Jazz, Crosstour, CR-V and Pilot.
Customers will also receive a special gift worth Dh1,500 on selected models, said a statement from the company.
Prices start from Dh699 per month for a Honda City, Dh999 per month for the new Honda Accord, Dh1,199 for a Honda CR-V and Dh1,599 for Honda Pilot.
The offer is valid at Al-Futtaim – Honda’s network of 10 modern showrooms across the UAE, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price