Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
Dubai, May 15, 2013
Al Majid Motors Company, the sole distributors of KIA Motors in the UAE, further strengthened its presence in the region with the opening of two new showrooms in Sharjah.
The showroom was inaugurated in the presence of senior executives of Kia Motor Company and the Al Majid Motors Company, a statement from an official said.
With a 13,000 sq ft showroom on a prime site of King Faisal Street in Sharjah and a large 17,500 sq ft showroom on the main Al Ittihad road in Ras Al Khaimah, KIA aims to enhance, sustain and strengthen the brand’s pre and post sales customer service to match the premium class vehicles it introduced recently.
These new facilities will showcase its full range of products and latest luxury model KIA Quoris in a luxurious and modern setting that includes a lounge area for customers.
Mohammed Khader, president of Al Majid Motors- Kia, said: “As part of Al Majid Motors growth plan, we aim to provide the best possible conveniences for Kia clients with state-of-the-art amenities and services. Opening of these new showrooms endorses the commitment of our expansion strategy towards Kia vehicles growing market to secure an excellent record of customer attention and service.”
“Over the last few years, KIA has gained popularity by introducing high-performance and superior quality models at competitive prices, which offer greater flexibility to consumers within each segment. Our vision is to capitalise on this attainment and further catapult sales in the UAE market. Combining its technical expertise with personalised customer service will definitely put us on the right track of growth.”
The new showrooms will operate from Saturday to Thursday between 8am and 9pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- GM recalls 1.5m vehicles over faulty ignition switches
- Mahmoudia Motors appoints new GM
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs