Omar Al Kasem
Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
Dubai, May 20, 2013
UAE-based Najd Rent-a-Car, a leading car rental recently purchase of 50 new luxury vehicles in line with reports that the for car rental services in Dubai is expected to grow than 25 per cent before the end of 2013.
The range of new cars includes 10 new Audi A6, A8 and Q7 models, while the remaining 40 new models include BMW 7 Series, Mercedes Benz S Class, the new Range Rover Sport and Porsche Cayenne.
According to the company’s senior executives, Dubai’s position as a premier tourist destination has keyed in a large demand for car rentals, widely coming from tourists hailing from neighbouring GCC countries and other regions as well, particularly Russia.
Seeing the industry’s continued growth, the company has decided on investing in newer luxury vehicles to cater to the forecasted increase in car rentals in the next few months. Prior to the acquisition of the 10 new vehicles, Najd Rent-a-Car was already offering Audi A8 models for rent.
“Over the years, Dubai has not only positioned itself as an investment haven with immense investment and real estate opportunities but has also become a global tourism destination—offering key attractions like the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, JBR, Dubai Marina, etc.,” said Omar Al Kasem, Partner and VIP Operations Manager, Najd Rent-a-Car, and a member of the Al Basel Group of Companies.
“Complementing these sights are tourism related services like hotels, restaurants and more importantly, car rentals.
“As tourism is expected to thrive continuously in Dubai, we are also seeing an accompanied increase for car rental services in the next few months. Looking to address this, we have invested in the purchase of 50 new vehicles, which will complement our existing fleet of 60. This move reflects our commitment towards providing our customers with best-in-class vehicles,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners